Please note that for this integration all users/agents need to have the same mobile number on both MyOperator panel and Zoho Sales CRM.
Once your MyOperator service number is activated for PhoneBridge connection, then every user on MyOperator panel has to activate his/her personal account for PhoneBridge connection:
1. Go to "Manage" on the top menu.
2. Click on "API integrations"
(If you are not able to access API integrations, ask super admin of your MyOperator account to grant access to this section for "Basic" users)
3. On the integrations page, click on "Activate" button in the Zoho PhoneBridge section.
4. You would be redirected to Zoho's website for further steps, make sure you allow the pop-up to open.
5. If you are not logged in Zoho CRM, it will request you to Login
6. Once you are logged in, it will prompt you for an access permission. Click on "Accept" to complete integration
7. Your integration is complete. If are receiving an error at any step, kindly make sure that the user has the same number registered on both MyOperator and Zoho CRM. Also, confirm that you MyOperator service number is activated for PhoneBridge integration by dropping a mail to email@example.com