Recurring Payments, also known as AutoPay, are automatic payments where you authorize us to collect the total charges from your credit card every month, or whenever your usage exceeds the allocated resources. This amount is deducted on the due date of every billing cycle so that you never have to worry about late fees.
International services: Once you click on the setup link, you would be redirected to payment gateway page, where you can add your credit card details for a subscription.
Indian services :
1. Login to your MyOperator panel, using your admin credentials.
2. Click on “Manage” on the top.
3. Click on “Billing”
4. Click on "Recurring payment setup" & then click on “Set up auto pay” button.
5. You have two options here. Card-based subscription & Netbanking. Click on Card based subscription in the case of credit card or debit card.
6. Click on “Pay”.
7. Initial set up debited rs 5/- from your card account. It will be refunded back to you.
8. Enter your card details here.
9. Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number with your card and click on “Verify”
10. After successful payment, close the current tab to return to MyOperator panel
11. In case of Netbanking, click on Netbanking in the payment method step.
12. Click on "Pay" button.
13. Click the bank and proceed with your net banking credentials to set up the autopay with your bank directly.
14. Now onwards, the amount will be deducted automatically from your card.