MyOperator offers a unique feature, “Sticky Agent” that connects the caller to the same agent, provided he/she calls within a specified threshold time. The benefit of adding a sticky agent is that whenever your customers calls more than once, they are not required to explain the same query or problem again. This helps in improving your customers’ call experience and leads to a faster point resolution.
There are two types of “Sticky Agents”:
Strictly Bind Sticky Agent : In strictly bind, only the assigned user will receive calls from the customer. If he doesn’t pick up, the call will get disconnected. Consider this, customer A’s call gets routed to agent X ( who is a “strictly bind” sticky agent). Now, whenever customer A calls, the call will only get transferred to agent X. If agent X misses the call, the call is dropped.
Loosely bind Sticky Agent : In loosely bind, the call will get transferred only to the assigned user. However, if the user misses the call or is unable to answer, the call will get transferred to another user. Consider this, customer A’s call gets routed to agent X ( who is a “loosely bind” sticky agent). Now, whenever customer A calls, the call will get routed to agent X. However, if agent X is busy then, the call will get transferred to another user.
To add a sticky agent, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login into your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage” at the top.
2. Go to settings and click on “Departments”.
3. Click on "Add new" or edit any of the department where you want to implement sticky agent
4. In department settings for call flow enable the sticky agent.
5. Choose the Sticky Agent bind type: strictly bind or loosely bind and click on “Save”.