+91 92129 92129
+1 201 942 4084
Submit a Ticket
How can I set the time duration for an added user who receives calls?
To set the time duration for an added user who receives calls, follow the steps mentioned below:
to your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage” on the top.
2. Go to settings and click on “Users”.
3. Choose the user for whom you want to set multiple time slots and click on “Edit”.
4. Click on to enable the call availability.
5. Set the start and end time and the number of days the user will receive calls.
6. Click on “Save” after you make the required changes.
Updated: 31 Jan 2019 09:57 PM
Help us to make this article better