+91 92129 92129
+1 201 942 4084
Submit a Ticket
How can I set my Voicemail timeout?
To set your Voicemail timeout, follow the steps mentioned below:
to your MyOperator account and click on “Manage” at the top.
2. Go to settings and click on “Design IVR Flow”.
3. Click on “Create new call flow” and create advance call flow or Edit an advance call flow
4. Click on “Edit” in the corresponding voicemail
5. You can change the timeout from here. Default voicemail timeout is 30 seconds
6. Now save the voicemail node.
Updated: 15 Apr 2019 05:28 PM
Help us to make this article better