+91 92129 92129
+1 201 942 4084
Submit a Ticket
After call SMS
How can I enable/disable after call SMS?
1. Go to “Manage” from MyOperator dashboard
2. Click on “After call SMS”
3. Click on “Edit” in feature status
4. Enable/disable the feature for users from drop down menu
5. Enable/disable the feature for callers from drop down menu
6. You can also edit the template for the callers. Admin will receive a mail in case of any rejection of SMS template. And the sms template will be set as default.
7. Click on “Save” to enable/disable the feature
Updated: 09 Sep 2019 04:07 PM
Help us to make this article better