To add a new user, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login to your MyOperator panel and click on “Manage” at the top.
2. Go to settings and click on “Users”.
3. Click “Add new” at the top.
4. Fill the user information.
5. Enable the receive call button and mention the call receiving time.
6. Also, he/she can be made a pro user. If user access to panel is “on” then, that person is a pro user. If it is “off” then that person is just a user and can only receive calls. Mention the Role of the user.
7. Click on "Save" after the details have been filled. The user will be added.