Fair Usage Policy ("FUP") defines the fair and responsible usage of MyOperator service. MyOperator wants all of our customers to get the best plans at the lowest possible price. This Fair Usage Policy is designed to prevent fraudulent and abusive use of MyOperator service by a small number of customers. FUP is applicable to all MyOperator customers irrespective of the plan and features. MyOperator may choose to charge, halt, ignore or terminate the service of individual customer based on usage and charge and potential of customer if found violating FUP. In determining whether the usage made in any particular case is fair, MyOperator will use the following factors:
The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of an unethical, drugs, abuse and any other illegal activity.
The nature of usage as MyOperator is defined for non-call center usage and only for regular call management only.
The use of the service against MyOperator in any manner, directly or indirectly, which include reverse engineering, trade secret revealing and also design and feature copying by any other company or individual.
There are few strict limitations defined based on the usage trends of initial set of regular customers. Though these limitations will be reviewed time to time to understand change required.
1. For keeping it simple for its customers, MyOperator considers to include the cost of managing calls and call forwarding into the package. Hence MyOperator is defined for low and medium call traffic usage only. MyOperator allows call usage of up to 1500 minutes per channel per month as FUP. Customers having higher call minutes will be charged for additional line i.e. one extra line per up to 1500 additional minutes.
2. MyOperator has also included the cost of SMS notification into its package hence allows up to 1500 SMS per channel per month. Additional SMS notification would be charged for Rs. 300 for up to 1500 SMS.
3. MyOperator allows defining 2 digit extension numbers starting from 10. Three digit extension numbers can only be allowed by making custom per month changes in particular account from back end and hence be considered out of fair usage and would be charged additionally.
4. SMS notification to caller is not included in the regular MyOperator pack but can be availed additionally at Rs. 300 per channel per month. It allows up to 1500 SMS per channel. Additional SMS notification would be charged for Rs. 300 per month for up to 1500 SMS.
5. MyOperator allows web access to its customer to access its data online. MyOperator limits up to 120 web access requests per account per hour under fair usage policy.
6. MyOperator allows API access to allow other applications to access specific MyOperator data. MyOperator API allows up to 360 API request per hour under fair usage policy.
7. For all per month fair usage policy item defined above not more than 20% of the defined usage limit can be made in one single day and not more than 5% of the defined usage can be made in a single hour.
8. MyOperator offer multiple channels to its customers and hence the fair usage policy per account would be multiplied by number of channels for the fair usage policy of the account.
9. MyOperator also supports its client by offering professional recording for IVRs. Yearly twice and maximum of 10 lines is allowed in each time. Additionally clients will need to pay for the recording as per the charges for artist.
MyOperator keeps all the right to alter fair usage policy depending upon usage pattern and will update this on the website. The fair usage policy should be only interpreted with MyOperator but is not restricted to above clauses.