Yes, you can integrate CRMs to MyOperator.
Public API, direct integration and indirect integration are the 3 ways through which you can integrate CRMs. MyOperator allows you to integrate with Zoho for free however, to integrate with the other CRMs you have to pay a certain cost. Also, if you want to integrate with a CRM that is not in the given list, you can do so through Public APIs. For that all you need to is generate your “Unique API token”.
To integrate CRMs to MyOperator, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login to your MyOperator panel.
2. Click on “Manage” at the top.
3. Go to “Functionality” and click on “API integration”.
4. Select the CRM that you want to integrate with your MyOperator account.
5. Click on “Contact your Account Manager”.