When client doesn’t enter a valid input to the IVR, then there could be 2 possibilities:
The IVR menu (press 1 for sales, press 2 for support etc) will repeat.
The call would automatically get transferred to one of the employees of the company.
The above mentioned happenings can be edited according to your requirement. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login to your MyOperator panel.
2. Click on “Manage” at the top.
3. Go to settings and click on “Design IVR flow”.
4. Click on the “Settings” option of the time slab.
5. Select which user you want the call to get automatically transferred to in case a client does not enter an input to the IVR from the “On no/wrong input,transfer call” field.
6. Click on “Save”.