You can add as many users as you want in one account. To add a user, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Login to your MyOperator panel.
2. Click on “Manage” at the top.
3. Go to settings and click on “Users”.
4. Click “Add new” at the top.
5. Fill in the new user’s detail, assign him/her a department(s), role and the user’s status.
Also, he/she can be made a pro user. If active user is “on” then, that person is a pro user. If it is “off” then that person is just a user and can only receive calls.